21 January, 2007

[CFP] Call For Papers

In this year, I have to get accept some articles on international conference and journals.


In the past days, I had managed them on my Wiki site, but I guess such as CFP(Call For Paper/Participation) should be posted to Blog like here.
http://akihiko.shirai.as/modules/bwiki/index.php?CallForPapers


Now, there are too many international conferences about Entertainment Technologies.
But their qualities of conference (submission, management, difficulty and publicity) are completely different.

So, it looks like a vogue.
I know such as situation is just typical "Research of Play" in medieval to modern generation.

Someone says,
"Research of Play is Playing of Researcher, isn't it?"

I am not sure it will be true or not, but I think it will be a hint archiving CFP linked to Entertainment Technologies.
Also it will be a good memorandum for my research....

Akihiko Shirai, Ph.D
Invited Researcher
Presence & Innovation Laboratory ENSAM France
http://akihiko.shirai.as/

No comments: